Lectures deal with main features and values of the European Legal Culture seen from the historical perspective. They are based on the division into public and private law. The lectures also provide a glimpse into Polish legal culture in broader international perspective.
1. Rise and Organisation of States in Antiquity.
2. Administration in the Middle Ages.
3. Revival of Public Law in Modernity till the French Revolution.
4. Public Law from the Time of the French Revolution.
5. Concept and System of Private law.
6. Property Law.
7. Law of Obligations.