1. The concept of accounting. Foundations of financial reporting. The role of accounting in business.
2. Analyzing and recording business transactions.
3. Adjusting the accounts and completing the accounting cycle. Presentation of financial statements.
4. Accounting for merchandising operations. Inventory.
5. Internal control and receivables.
6. Long-term assets. Fixed assets. Amortization. Intangibles assets.
7. Payroll and liabilities. Accounting for corporations. Investments and fair value accounting.
8. The Statement of Cash Flows. Analysis of financial statements.