The subject concerns economic and legal problems of competition law, dealing with agreements of undertakings, that are restrictive of competition, abuse of dominant position and anticompetitive concentrations of companies.
1. Agreements, decisions and concerted practices.
2. Horizontal and vertical agreements.
3. Legal exeptions.
4. Establishing dominace: market power, market definition, assessing the existecne of market power.
5. Categories of abuses.
6. The scope of merger control in the EU.
7. Substantial appraisal of concentration.