provide a practical introduction to prepare students for today’s changing landscape of financial markets and institutions;
to organize students’ thinking then examines the models as real-world scenarios from a practitioner’s perspective;
students develop the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to respond to challenging situations in their future careers.
1. Part One: Introduction.
2. Part Two: Fundamentals of Financial Markets.
3. Part Three: Fundamentals of Financial Institutions.
4. Part Four: Central Banking and the Conduct of Monetary Policy.
5. Part Five: Financial Markets.
6. Part Six: The Financial Institutions Industry.
7. Part Seven: The Management of Financial Institutions.