The seminar will develop students’ understanding of entrepreneurship in an international context through considering a range of key issues and topics.
By the end of this course, students will have gained fundamental knowledge on theoretical and practical entrepreneurial mechanisms.
1. International entrepreneurship introduction (General Information: The basic concepts of entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial orientation, Innovation).
2. Entrepreneurial skills. Types of entrepreneurs (Leadership of an entrepreneur, success factors,effective entrepreneurs, advantages and disadvantages of being a business owner, people who should never become big entrepreneur, motivation of entrepreneurs).
3. Global and national context for entrepreneurship and enerprise development (Global markets and trade. International Entrepreneurship environment. International vs. Domestic Entrepreneurship).
4. Business planning. Structure of business plan.
5. Business financing (The value of money, Business angels, Start up – funds, Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing, Social lending).
6. Personnel in business (The role of Culture in IE, Business etiquette, Teamwork).
7. The Art of Negotiating (Business Negotiating, International Contract, Multicultural Negotiation and Conflict Resolution).