The course introduces students to simple and multiple regression methods for analyzing cross sectional and time series data in economics and related disciplines. The central focus will be on proper model choice, model assumptions discussion and their relation to specific economic environment.
1. Part One: Introduction.
2. Part Two: Fundamentals of Financial Markets.
3. Part Three: Fundamentals of Financial Institutions.
4. Part Four: Central Banking and the Conduct of Monetary Policy.
5. Part Five: Financial Markets.
6. Part Six: The Financial Institutions Industry.
7. Part Seven: The Management of Financial Institutions.