Over the past decades investment and pension funds have grown intensely in popularity and have experienced a considerable growth rate. Investment and pension funds are popular because they make it easy for small investors to invest their money in a diversified pool of securities. As the investment and pension fund industry has evolved over the years, there have arisen many questions about the nature of operations and characteristics of these funds.
1. Concept of investment funds.
2. Structure and constituents of investment funds.
3. Exchange Traded Funds.
4. UCITS market.
5. Pension market in Poland.
6. Open-end Pension Funds.
7. Occupational Pension Schemes and Individual Retirement Accounts.
8. Pension Plan Investment Strategies.